CCEPC November Dinner
CCEPC November Dinner will be held on November 12th, 2015. Joint Meeting with DEPC at Mendenhall.
Click HERE to register for this meeting
JOINT SESSION WITH
DELAWARE ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL & CHESTER COUNTY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL
Successful Collaboration Among Estate Planning Professions: Stories from the Trenches
Carol Kroch, Wealth & Philanthropic Planning, Wilmington Trust
Peter Reitmeyer, Manning & Napier Advisors
Kathy Rickenbach, CTFA, Trust Officer, Susquehanna/BB&T
Jordon Rosen, CPA, Belfint Lyons & Shuman
Vincent Thomas, Esq., Young Conaway Stragatt & Taylor
Moderated by Samuel Stroud Jr., CFP, ChesCo EPC & Anthony Lunger, CTFA, DE EPC
- What does an effective advisor collaboration look like?
- Why do advisors often fail to collaborate effectively?
- How can advisors help clients understand varying billing practices between advisors?
- What are key components of successful advisor collaboration?
- What are benefits of collaboration to the client? To the advisors?