Exploring Estate Planning Careers
EXPLORING ESTATE PLANNING CAREERS:
DATE: Tuesday, October 14, 2014
TIME: 6-7 PM
PLACE: West Chester University
111 ANDERSON HALL
FACULTY: Marek Marciniak, Finance
Kathy Dean-Bradley, CPA Michael B. Karwic, CFP, CRPC
Belfint, Lyons & Shuman, P.A Iron Valley Wealth Management
Kurt Kunsch Samuel S. Stroud, Jr., CFP
Phoenixville Federal Bank & Trust Legacy Planning Partners
The panelists will entertain individual questions during and after the panel.
- What is estate planning?
- What is your “average day” like in your estate planning work?
What are your challenges and what are the joys?
- What was your career path to become an estate planner?
- What kind of continuing certifications are necessary? Desirable?
- What tips do you have regarding internships?
- Final tips/comments regarding a career in estate planning?
Chester County Estate Planning Council Scholarship
details and flier available from panelists & at
Contact Dylan Marberger at email@example.com